Terms and Conditions
(also known as “Terms of Service & Use”)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, use, browsing purposes and for e-commerce shopping only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You will receive a password and account information upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you Logout from your account at the end of each session. www.rajuphaar.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this condition.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of products on our website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose save and except as required under law that too on a best effort basis. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All our products are under a license from the FSSAI to the extent wherever required and permissible under the applicable laws.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely out of your own choice, at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Un-authorized reproduction, imitation or any attempt to infringe any of our Intellectual properties, shall tantamount to a breach on your part attracting civil and / or criminal liability.
- Customer will receive periodic updates on availability of Products, new launches and upcoming offers when the customer registers with our website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, and without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the app and/or website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security or unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. rajamrut.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of rajamrut.com violates these conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the website owner’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. The courts in Mumbai (Maharashtra) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute that may arise on account of any transaction through this website.
- Items offered are subject to availability. In case an order is placed for which we do not have available stock, we will cancel the order and refund the money to the customers. We will not be responsible for losses if any incurred by customers due to such cancellation.
- Your browser may not support display of images.
- The actual colors/finishes of handcrafted products may marginally vary from the online display. Your browser may not support display of this image.
- Hand-made items are susceptible to slight variations in size. Dimensions are indicative and minor differences are possible.
- Prices are subject to change due and are the sole discretion of SRDPS.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Shipping Conditions -
TERMS OF SHIPPING, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Product(s) for which orders are placed by you through this website will be despatched by us on the following Wednesday after your payment is approved by the online payment gateway. Product(s) will be delivered within 7 days of despatch. Product(s) against your order is subject to availability of such product(s) with us.
2. We will despatch the product(s) through any mode which we feel appropriate for delivering the product(s) to you in a reasonably quick time and without any damage and/or loss, depending on the place of delivery requested by you in your order.
3. We reserve the right to reject an order placed by you and not despatch the product(s).
4. In case product(s) ordered by you are not despatched by us for whatever reason, you are eligible for refund of the amount received by us from you for the respective transaction through this website. Eligible refunds will be paid within 10 workings days (excluding Sundays and holidays). Eligible refunds will be paid through the online payment gateway and only to the account used on the online gateway to make the payment after deducting the applicable payment gateway charges. Request for refunds through any other mode will not be accepted by us.
5. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing your order, for which you will be eligible to receive the refund of money. For cancellation of your order, you can contact us at the details in our contact information.
6. If you cancel your order after 24 hours of placing your order, you are not eligible for a refund.
7. Product(s) including digital products once purchased by you cannot be exchanged for any other product(s).
8. We take utmost care to pack the product(s) in such a way that you receive the same without any damage. However, in case you receive any product(s) from us in a damaged condition, you can notify us at our contact information within 48 hours of receiving such damaged product(s). We will despatch the free replacement product(s) to you in place of the damaged product(s). In case you notify us about the damage after 48 hours of receiving the product(s), you are not eligible to receive the free replacement.
9. Maximum liability: Our liability to you for any loss or damages whether direct or consequential, due to whatever reason including but not restricted to delayed delivery or non-performance of our product(s), shall be restricted to the amount paid by you to us for that specific product and in any case shall not exceed the same.
RETURNS - All returns must be postmarked within five (5) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
RETURN PROCESS- To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return to the following address:
Shrimad Rajchandra Divine Products & Services
RMA # Opposite State hospital, Shri Datta Complex, Garden Road, Dharampur, Valsad, Gujarat 396050 India
EXCEPTIONS - For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
Please Note - Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned. Product will be return only if its found damaged OR does not meet the quality criteria.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: +91 89283 90818, firstname.lastname@example.org