Time: 10 minutes
- Raj Amrut’s Baked Rice Lavash—8 pcs
- Ripe avocado—half
- Cherry tomatoes—16
- Olive oil—3 teaspoons
- Lemon juice—1 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and mash the mixture with a spoon.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Brush olive oil on each Lavash and spread some avocado mixture on it with a spoon.
- Top this with 4 slices of cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil on each slice.
Make this crunchy, creamy and filling snack to satiate those mid-day hunger pangs.